Hotcards COVID-19 Operations Plan
Last updated: 3/24/20 - 5:30pEST - Please read our message about determination of Essential Status here.
YES - WE ARE OPEN! AND YES, WE HAVE LIMITED PICKUP HOURS FROM 12p - 4p EACH DAY!
We are living in unprecedented times... but we don't need to tell you that. Our team is working from home and safe (thank God), and we've been able to restructure our supply chains to continue supporting our customers in this time of crisis. We are not doing this because it's profitable. Actually, it's the opposite. We're doing this because many of our customers, including hospitals, municipalities, and other "essential businesses" still NEED print to execute their life saving work.
As the situation continues to evolve, please continue to refer back to this page for updates.
And let us not forget: WE WILL WIN THIS WAR... TOGETHER.
- Cleveland Pickup IS LIMITED TO 12p - 4p - our support teams have been reaching out to customers with Cleveland Pickup Orders to make them aware. If you have any questions about your order, please contact email@example.com to have your order shipped (shipping charges apply).
- Product Line Changes - due to supply chain issues upstream related to various closures in various states, including Ohio, pricing and availabilty have changed on many products. Please refer to the website, as each product reflects the most up-to-date availability, price and turnaround.
- Custom Quote still available! - if you are in need of a product, but do not see it on our website, WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO PRODUCE IT for you. We have a nationwide supply network that we maintain for situations just like this. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your specs - and we'll jump right on it.
Q: Are you still accepting orders? A: Yes, we are still accepting orders online or through our customer obsession team.
Q: How are you minimizing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in your facilities? A: We are closely following the safety guidelines from public health organizations, particularly the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and working hard to ensure our facilities are taking strict preventive measures to minimize any potential spread of the virus. We've also shifted production from most facilities in Ohio and other states where Governor's have mandated shelter-in-place orders.
Q: Will I get my order? A:Yes, our supply chain has ample materials to print orders for the coming months, though certain product lines, turnaround times and pricing have changed. Our supply chain has multiple facilities across the nation, which enables us to have redundancies. If there are facility closures, we will route your orders to open facilities. The contingency plans we have in place ensure that our employees are safe and secure while serving the needs of our customers.
Q: Will my order be on time? A: We will do our best to deliver your order on time based on the estimated delivery date. At present, our teams are working hard to ensure that all orders arrive on schedule. We will continue to follow applicable government orders based on our locations and respond swiftly to make any needed changes (such as rerouting your orders based on our contingency plans). While our Customer Obsession Team is working on contacting every customer where there may be issues with their order, you may contact our customer obsession team at anytime to inquire about order status.
Q: Can I cancel my order due to COVID-19? A: Unfortunately, because we have hard costs in a job almost immediately after your approval, our cancellation & changes policy remains the same. That said, you are encouraged to contact our customer obsession team to see if an order still has time to be canceled.
Q: Can I still pick up my order? A: YES, as Hotcards has been deemed an Essential Business, we've re-opened our pickup hours from 12p-4pEST each day. You can also still receive your order by choosing any of our shipping options.
Q: Will the product or shipping prices change? A: We are all in this together in this critical time. We will not take unfair advantage of our customers by price gouging. Our product prices, turnarounds and availability will ONLY change if our costs change further up the supply chain. Any additional costs we incur will only be passed through without markup.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the situation and may update our FAQs as the situation evolves.
We sincerely hope you and your loved ones stay safe - and we're grateful for your continued support.
#StayHot, The Hotcards DreamTeam
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?