Additional Finishing Options
On top of your standard print job, Hotcards also offers a variety of additional finishing options to add that extra pop and zing to your project! Any additional options will add at least 2 business days to your turnaround time.
Custom Die Cutting
Want to take your project a step further and have it be a completely unique shape? Hotcards has the ability to create and cut out most custom die shapes based on your supplied vector based cut outline. Please note that before the Hotcards team will need to approve the die outline before production can begin to ensure that we have the ability to produce.
If you need to hang your order, select Drilling to add an ⅛” hole to your order. Please specify drill hole placement with your order.
Trifold? Backwards Double Parallel? Some crazy new fold type you just made up? Hotcards can handle almost any fold type you throw at us!
Perforations will make it much easier for your recipient to tear off a portion of your card, such as with coupons or gift cards. You can select one or more locations to place the perforation line and will need to specify the location with your order.
Hotcards can add the political bug to most of your projects. This option is available with coated 12pt card stock and envelopes. This option is not available with 14pt or 16pt card stocks or our 12pt uncoated card stock.
Think outside of the box by adding rounded corners to any or all of the corners of your order! Choose between ¼” and ⅛” diameter rounded corners.
Adding scoring to your project will create a clean, crisp line to allow for easy folding of your project. Cardstock requires a score prior to folding, such as pocket folders, but text stock can be folded without scoring.
Tabbing an order is to place a small circular sticker that will seal each individual piece of your order closed. This is required for most folded brochures that are to be mailed through the post office.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?