Rain or shine. You’ll never have to worry about fading colors again.
There’s nothing worse than spending the time and money to put a sticker on something only to have the color and design fade away after a few days outside. Custom Decals from Hotcards are here to fix that. Every Custom Decal you print with us can be cut in any shape or size you want and is shielded by our strongest, DuraHOT 5000 Coating, that guarantees protection for 5-7 years—no matter how harsh the elements.
Add your brand or custom artwork to your car, walls, windows, floors, snowboards, guitars, laptops or wherever else you can think of! With Hotcards Custom Decals you’ll never have to worry about fading again. If you already have the perfect design, simply upload it to our site, if not, our team of graphic artists is ready to help create the Custom Decal that is right for you. Make sure to check out all the other products we have to offer, like our Clear Stickers or Bumper Stickers, if Custom Decals weren’t exactly what you had in mind.
Have additional questions, or want something even more custom? Contact our Customer Obsession Team any time!
*Note: VECTOR ARTWORK IS REQUIRED for clear, brushed chrome, silver, yellow and gold foil sticker stocks.
About Our Sticker Materials
- This is our thickest & most durable material
- Choice of UV-resistant gloss or matte laminate, or economical shiny UV gloss coating, or 5-7 year rated DuraHOT 5000 coating (certain products)
- Great for outdoor products
- Temp Range the label can withstand: -65° to 200° F
- Minimum Application Temp: 30° F
- Apply to a clean, dry surface at room temperature
- Stock thickness (without lamination or coating): 3.4 mil.
- Self-adhesive permanent label that sticks to almost any surface
- Not writable
Our Protective Coating Options:
DuraHOT 5000 Coating:
- Proprietary, thick, clear long lasting coating
- 5-7 year rated life span (longer than silk screen printing!)
We LOVE that you LOVE us!
“I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART… I’M GONNA CRY...THX”
~ Lawrence Craft, Pictureman Photography & Graphics, OH
Kiss Cut Stickers is the name used for cutting the vinyl of the sticker, but not the backing paper. It's like a real kiss, but with a razor sharp blade.
Die cut stickers allow you to create any shaped sticker you wish. Like a cookie cutter, the final shape will be flush cut around all edges.
Choose to have all four corners rounded with a 1/8” radius.
Want to make a sticker hang tag?! Choose to place a drill hole in the sticker. Indicate drill area on your artwork.
Crack n’ Peel Liners (stickers): Our stickers come standard with crack n’ peel liners for each application (except DuraHOT 5000 stickers).