In order for your mailpiece to be mailable, it must be a minimum size of 4 x 6”, but can be as large as 12 x 15”.
If you are mailing a folded brochure, there must be at least two tabs sealing the piece closed. To abide by postal regulations and to keep costs down, we strongly suggest that you set up your artwork with the fold line on the top (postage) side of your artwork. If you have any questions on how to setup your mailing artwork, please contact our Customer Obsession Team or download one of our templates.
Please submit your mailing artwork with the following design restrictions:
4x2” blank area for addressing in the lower right corner of 1 side
¾ x ¾” blank area in upper right corner for indicia of the same side
To qualify as a mailable piece, your order must be printed with at least 1 matte or aqueous side that will be addressed. We CANNOT mail or address on high gloss UV coating. If you are selecting high gloss UV 1 sided coating, the matte coated side must be the addressing side of your project. Two sided UV coating is not available for mailing.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?