Order Shipping & Pick Up Options
Any order can be shipped directly to you or picked up from one of our available Hotcards pick up locations! Turnaround time will refer to the time required for production before an order ships out or is available for pick up.
Can I pick my order up?
Absolutely! You can select to pick up your order at any of our pick up locations when submitting your online order. If you are picking up the same day your order is completed, please call in advance to guarantee your order has arrived to the correct pickup location before you arrive.
Do you offer rush shipping options?
We turn print jobs in such a quick manner that there is often no need for rush charges. We do, however, offer overnight shipping options for quicker delivery. These options and price totals are available when entering your shipping address.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No, our shipping partners require a physical address for the shipping of any packages.
What shipping methods do you use?
Hotcards ships orders with most major shippers. If you prefer another means of shipment, please contact our Customer Obsession Team before you have completed the checkout process of your online order.
Can you ship my order using my shipping account?
If you would prefer for us to ship your order using your shipping account, please contact our Customer Obsession Team before checking out with your online order. There is a $5 handling fee for each order shipped on a separate shipping account.
What are your shipping costs?
Our secure online order processing is linked directly with major shipper servers, which allow for a shipping price to automatically be generated based on your order before you check out. Add an order to your cart to see the total shipping costs.
What if my order is damaged in shipping?
Once a package has been shipped, Hotcards will not be responsible for late arrival or damaged packages caused by the shipper. We will always insure your packages, should a claim need to be filed. If you have any further questions about shipping your order, please contact our Customer Obsession Team.
Can I arrange for a courier to pick up my order?
If you are arranging for a courier to pick up your Hotcards order, please give them the full order number(s) of the orders they are picking up. If the courier does not know what they are picking up, we cannot release the order for the security of our valued customers.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?