Postage & Addressing
We do the hard work so you dont have to! Addressing of your mail piece starts at $.04 per piece with a $125 minimum.
Estimated postage costs
First Class = $.406/piece
Standard = $.279/piece
Non-Profit = $.17/piece
Turn around time (addressing) and postage timeline
Once you have selected your print turnaround time (standard or expedited), Hotcards will need just 2 business days to address your order and deliver to the post office for mailing.
First Class mailings are typically delivered within 2-3 days from USPS receipt.
Standard postage is typically delivered within 5-10 business days.
Non-profit mailings will follow a similar delivery time as standard postage; 5-10 business days. If you select non-profit postage, you must provide us with your non-profit authorization code to print on the mailing indicia.
We understand that you may not have exactly 2,500 contacts to mail your 2,500 postcards to! Please enter the number of contacts in your mailing list to your online order for postage and addressing estimates. Any price discrepancies will be charged or refunded during order processing.
You can select to pick up, ship, or recycle any of your mailing extras after your piece has gone to the post office.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?