A digital proof will always require approval before Hotcards will begin printing any job. No worries - We won't print anything without your official ok!
PMS and Spot Color matching
If you have a specific Pantone or spot color needed for your print job, please contact our Customer Obsession Team for a custom quote! Hotcards will convert all artwork files uploaded to our online website to CMYK format, but can absolutely accommodate your more in-depth projects.
What is PMS or Spot Color printing?
Hotcards uses the CMYK color method for printing our daily print runs, which uses 4 printing plates (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) to recreate your digital artwork files on paper. Pantone Matching System, or PMS, uses pre-determined and pre-mixed color formulas to reproduce your artwork. Each color has a specified number and formula that a printer will use to determine the exact color needed. This system allows for complete color consistency and accuracy between printers and is typically used in 1-2 color jobs, such as logos or envelopes.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?