Hotcards offers wholesale rates for customers who have reseller accounts. If you are a print broker, please contact our Customer Obsession Team to fill out a broker application. You will be notified once your account is approved for our reseller program. All print brokers must meet a specified volume of print each month to qualify for broker status.
A valid credit card must be on file at all times when placing an order as a broker account. All orders must be paid for in full via the credit card entered before any production can begin on the order.
Brokers must resell the product ordered through Hotcards and cannot use it for their own purposes. An example of this is a designer who outsources the print of their designs for their clients.
Brokers understand that they are not an employee, and may not act as an employee, of Hotcards.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?