Reviewing & Approving Proofs
When will I see my proof?
Once you have uploaded your files and added the order to your cart, a proof will be automatically generated for you to review. Download this proof to see a preview of your design with trim and cut lines. Give us your official seal of approval by checking the “Proof Approved” box and submit your order for print!
Your proof will display exactly how your order will print, so be sure to carefully review spelling, design layout, and margins. Hotcards is not responsible for any misprints that were approved in the proof. For design tips, head over to our design FAQ here.
Do I have to approve a proof?
Hotcards will never print anything unless you have approved your proof for production. In fact, you cannot submit an order for print if the proof has not been approved!
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?