What happens after my order is placed?
We take great pride in the outcome of every Hotcards order! Each order is reviewed by at least three members of the Hotcards production team to make sure your design is ready for print. All art is checked for certain aesthetics, printability, and errors. We will automatically adjust common issues, but certain requirements you must check and approve before ordering. Learn more about the Hotcards Design Review here.
For orders placed using Express Artwork Upload, or Hire Our Designers, you'll get an email with a picture proof before we process your order. Orders placed using the Design Tool are considered approved at the time of order placement. We’ll contact you with an email proof should our Design Review determine any issues.
Your products are then decorated using the method you requested. After your items are decorated, they will be shipped by your guaranteed ship date. You can check the status of your order at any time using the Order Number included in your confirmation email on our Order Tracking page.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?