What is your maximum size for Apparel printing?
The max dimensions are limited based on your image location and the garment sizes in your order. Our standard apparel printing presses can handle 15" wide by 23" tall and our largest presses are 20" wide by 28" tall. However, the garment can restrict the available print area based on the smallest size shirt in your order. As a general reference for max print size on short sleeve t-shirts, please see below:
If you do not want to print over the sleeve seams:
- SM: 12" wide
- MD: 13" wide
- LG: 14" wide
- XL: 15" wide
- 2X: 15" wide
- 3X: 15" wide
If you are printing a full-front graphic and want to keep it on the shirt:
- SM: 21" high
- MD: 22" high
- LG: 23" high
- XL: 24" high
- 2X: 25" high
- 3X: 26" high
If you have questions about the max print size of a specific garment style or print location, please contact the Customer Obsession Team!
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?