Keeping your order on schedule
At Hotcards, every delivery date comes with a guaranteed ship date. Here are a few important things you can do to help keep it on schedule:
Please respond promptly to calls or emails from us. Our artists will carefully review your design for art issues prior to print. Before we start your order, we will contact you if we find issues. Please be prepared to respond quickly, or your order could be delayed.
Changes to your order are possible, but may change the schedule. We want your order to be perfect. If you need a few extras or would like an adjustment to your design after you place your order, give us a call and we'll work with you to get it right.
SMS text messages When signing up for your Hotcards account, we asked for a phone number. If it was a cell, we may send you SMS text messages for urgent questions about your order. We will not charge to send text messages, but standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply. Check with your carrier if you have questions about your plan and costs. You can always ask us to stop too!
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?