Next Day Promo Orders
For projects with demanding deadlines we offer our Next-Day Promo Order Program (NPOP). Submit your order by 2:00 P.M. EST and your product will ship the next day. * These orders are NOT eligible for next day pickup.
Just follow these easy steps:
Verify that your vector artwork qualifies:
- Must be Vector artwork
- Multi-color Imprint (1 location only)
- 1-Color Imprint (1 location only)
- Embroidery (Must be exact repeat orders with 1 location only. Up to 7,500 stitches)
- Laser Engraving (1 location only)
- Deboss (1 location only)
Be sure your order does not meet any of these exclusions:
- Orders over max quantity
- Paper proofs, pre-production samples and self-promotions
- Name personalizations
- Non-standard, gusset and handle decorations
- Typesetting and art modifications
- New art embroidery.
- Some multi-color decorating has limitations for art over 3 colors. Contact our Customer Obsession Team for specifics if needed.
- Over 10 drop ships
- Over 5 spec samples
- Customer inserts or special handling
- Place your order before 2:00 P.M. EST
- REORDER? Include previous Order Number in the Notes/Special Instructions during checkout (artwork must be resubmitted for orders)
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?