Interested in making shirts for you and your friends to wear to your favorite team’s season opener? Want to design magical tote bags for the family to carry around Disney World? Although we are obligated to follow all copyright laws and won’t print any orders that may aid in producing non-licensed merchandise for illegal resale, we promise navigating trademarks and copyrights isn’t as challenging as it may seem! Even if your order contains protected material, we will work hard to print your design for you with the appropriate permissions and/or personalization for your group.Official graphics used on everything from album covers to football jerseys are protected property.
To use images protected by trademark or copyright in a design, we first need permission from the owner or trademark holder. Normally the licensing department of a major sports franchise, a band's management team or even a listed university faculty member can give permission. We need approval to print any protected content for: * Bands/Musicians * Celebrities * TV/Movies * Colleges * Pro-Sports * Greek * Brand Logos/Names * Disney
If you have written permission to use the image, please submit it to us at email@example.com.
If not, we can remove those parts of the design or help you replace them with something from our awesome artwork collection. Don't worry if we do need to change your design... We're here to help you create something you will love as much as the original! Contact our Customer Obsession Team for more information.
Need help using our site?
Everything you need to know about setting up and using your Hotcards account
MY HOTCARDS ORDERS
All the behind the scene details about pre-existing orders
PLACING AN ORDER
Everything and anything you could want to know about placing an order!
We need a design to print. Whether it’s your own press ready file or a custom piece created by the Hotcards design team, you choose! All designs should be submitted as high resolution files with proper bleed and margins.
Checkout these options for more information on mailing your postcards or brochures through Hotcards!
APPAREL AND PROMO
Checkout these options for more information on your Apparel and Promo Order Through Hotcards!
- Apparel Print Templates
- What File Types can I submit for Apparel and Promo Orders?
- Can you help with my design?
- Protected Imagery
- What Is Process Printing?
- How can I print designs with photos?
- Specialty Inks
- How do I access my saved designs?
- How is my price calculated?
- Can I get a sample?
- How do I order my design with different products, colors or styles?
- What happens after my order is placed?
- Important design review information
- Keeping your order on schedule
- Image redraw and recreation
- Resolution and DPI for Apparel and Promotional Products Orders
- When will I recieve my Apparel or Promo Order?
- Turnaround time
- Next day Promo Orders
- Can I supply my own garments or promo products for printing?
- How many ink colors will I need to reproduce my image?
- What is your maximum size for apparel printing?
- Can I print sizing and care instructions on the inside collar of my garment?
- Where can I find a sizing chart for a garment?